ISLAND ROAMER; ISLAND ODYSSEY
Passenger Capacity: 16, 15
Queen Charlotte Islands -- (8-10 days) $2,800-3,200 Canadian, $2,200-2,500 US
Southeast Alaska -- (11 days) $3,600-3,900 Canadian, $2,800-3,000 US
Vancouver Island -- (7-10 days) $2,400-2,900 Canadian, $2,000-2,200 US
Gulf Islands -- (5 days) $600-1,100 Canadian, $500-900 US
Individual bookings or charters offered.
- Itinerary: There are 11-day Southeast Alaska cruises in July; 7-10 day cruises of the remote Queen Charlotte Islands in May, June, July and August; 7 or 10-day cruises of Vancouver Island in August-October focusing on Orcas & Grizzly Bears; 8-day Great Bear Rainforest trips searching for Kermode bears; and 3-5 day cruises of the Gulf Islands in May or October.
Cabins: 8. Two double bunks, and six cabins with two single bunks. There are three shared heads with hot showers.
- Dining: On deck or below. Meals buffet style. Complimentary wine with dinner.
- Dress: Very casual, suggest layers to accommodate all weather.
- Facilities & Activities: Large inside seating area on deck. There is a library. There are double and single kayaks, two motorized zodiacs for shore excursions and exploratory trips. Activities include guided walks through old-growth forests, native villages with totem poles, intertidal explorations, evening slide shows, and discussions with on-board naturalist. Trips focus on whales, bears and birdlife, conservation, wilderness, and native art and culture. Itineraries are flexible to take advantage of wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Itinerary: Southeast Alaska, 8-10 day trips in June, July, August
Cabins: 6. Cabins accommodate two people in each. There are three shared heads, two with hot showers. Dining: Served in salon buffet style. Complimentary wine with dinner.
- Dress: Very casual, suggest layered clothing.
- Facilities & Activities: The main deck has salon, library, and dining area with large windows. The upper bridge deck is a vantage point for wildlife viewing. There are double kayaks for use in protected anchorages and a zodiac for shore excursions and exploratory trips. There are guided walks through old-growth forests and intertidal explorations, evening slide shows and discussions with on-board naturalist. Trips focus on whales, bears and glaciers, conservation, wilderness and native art and culture. Itineraries are flexible to take advantage of wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Fares: Per person fares (8-10 days) $3,600-3,900 Canadian Dollars $2,800-3,000 US. The boat is available for charter.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303 504 0400 International Callers (001)
USA 888 321 0103