Amazon & SE Asia
AQUA - Amazon
Passenger Capacity: 24
Built: 2007, 2011
Length: 130 ft.
Officers & crew: 24. Peruvian, American
- Itinerary: There are 3, 4, and 7-night voyages of the Pacaya Samiria Natural Reserve in the Amazon from Iquitos, Peru. The journey is through Amazon tributaries, the MaraÃ±on, the Ucayali, the Puinahua and Pacaya Samiria Reserve. Expedition Cruise - 7 Nights Explorer Cruise - 4 Nights . Discovery Cruise - 3 Nights
Cabins: 12, 16. There measure 230 to 240 sq. ft. All are outside with large windows, are air conditioned, and have private bathroom with shower, and some are interconnecting for families. Twin beds can be converted to king.
- Dress: Casual
Dining: Fine china and crystal are matched by attentive, personalized service from longstanding staff that quickly learn guest names and tastes, from morning Peruvian coffee to that evening's fine New and Old World wines. Choose to dine à deux, or family style among new friends.
Facilities and Activities: Each day guests set out with guides in three launches to explore the small inlets and winding river systems that make up the flooded Amazon forest. Pacaya Samiria Reserve, located on the headwaters of the Amazon basin, spans more than five million acres, twice the size of Yellowstone Park, and teems with wildlife and aquatic life. Visitors will have the opportunity to see hundreds of species, including the endangered pink Amazon dolphin, black alligator and giant river otter. Guides & Naturalists speak English and Spanish. No internet connection
- Fares: three night cruise $3195per person; four nights $3,800 and seven nights $6650pp
ARIA - Amazon
Cabins: 32 guests
Length: 147 ft
- Itinerary: each cruise starts in / Iquitos; Pacaya Samiria Reserve ; Expedition Cruise - 7 Nights; Explorer Cruise - 4 Nights Discovery Cruise - 3 Nights
- Cabins: 16 cabins all with 23 square feet. Air conditioning
Facilities: indoor and outdoor lounge, Jacuzzi , excursion off the vessel. Workout facilities, boutique. See Agua services.
AQUA - Mekong
Year Built: 2014
Passengers: 40 guests
Vessel's Registry: Cambodia
Type of Vessel: River Expedition Vessel
Length: 62.4 meters / 204 feet...
Electricity: 220 volt
Itinerary: Ports of Embarkation: My Tho (Vietnam), Phnom Penh and Siem Reap (Cambodia): Cambodia: Angor Wat, Siem Reap; Embarkation Point)Phnom Penh (Embarkation Point) Sihanoukville . Vietnam Hue, Hanoi, Danang and Hoi An, Halong Bay, Nha Trang, Dalat, Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City (Embarkation Point)
Cabins: 20 Cabins, All suites facing the Mekong, Eight with Balaconies. Four sets of interconnecting cabins.
Dining: on board chefs shop local riverside markets, often guests join in for the day's freshest ingredients. Cuisine from catfish to river prawns, and organic local produce such as coconut, lemongrass, coriander, turmeric are just a few of the most recognizable flavors expected on Thompson's ever changing, inventive menus that always remain authentic to our fertile surroundings.
- Laundry: Complimentary service (no dry cleaning on board)
- Facilities: Indoor and outdoor bars. Indoor dining room and outdoor private dining. Private screening room with theater-style seating. Private library/games room. Outside shaded lounge with single and double day beds. Antique shop and boutique. Lobby lounge. Observation deck with outdoor sunbeds. Top deck exercise room overlooking the river . Infirmary with onboard medical staff. Outdoor plunge pool with private cabanas. Complimentary wireless throughout. Central air-conditioning throughout. Spa facilitates.
Fares: three night cruise $3195per person; four nights $3,800 and seven nights $6650pp
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303 504 0400 International Callers (001)
USA 888 321 0103