Viking Star, Viking Sea, Viking Sky, Viking Sun, Viking Orion, Viking Jupiter
Passenger Capacity: 928/930
Built: 2015- 2018
Length: 745 ft.
Beam: 94.5 ft.
Staff and Crew: 545 European
- Itinerary : A complimentary shore excursion at each port. Pre and Post night hotel stays included, overnight port stays for more local immersion. Alaska, Caribbean with Cuba, Northern Europe, Mediterranean. Africa, Australia, Asia, World Cruises. Many unique itineraries. 7 - 245 Day cruises.
Cabins : Just Five Cabin categories but many different price grades depending on the deck and location. All cabins and suites have a private balcony/verandah and King-size bed, robe and slipper, walk-in shower (only suites have bathtubs), 42" TV. Cabins start at 270 Sq. Ft., stocked mini-bar. Some with binoculars.
- Dining : There are numerous restaurants on the ships, all with no set dining time in the Dining Room with an international cuisine. Other restaurants around the ship Manfredi's Italian Restaurant, The Chef's Table for specialty dining where food and wine are pared. The Kitchen Table is an intimate venue. Mamsen's Deli and World's Café for casual self-service fair. All specialty dining options are included (no cover-charge). Complimentary coffees and tea throughout the day and Adult beverages included with lunch and dinner. Numerous alfresco options offered and emphasized. Daily High Tea in the Winter garden. 24-hour room service.
- Dress : Casual during the day. Resort wear or jackets for men at night.
- Facilities and Activities : Ship-wide Wi-Fi, complimentary self-service laundry, restocked mini-bar. Expansive Spa, Beauty Salon and Fitness Center.250-seat Theaterfor cabaret acts., recitals and lectures. NO Casino. Onboard currency USD.
- Fares : The common 2-for-1 discount is on all sailing &departures, all the time. Rates from $2,999 per person; port taxes included.
Contact: email@example.com or 303 504 0400 International Callers (001)
USA 888 321 0103